Search This Blog

Saturday 30 July 2011

Kat Von D: Why I'm Against Jesse James "tattooed On My Chest

Kat Von D: Why I'm Against Jesse James "tattooed On My Chest 
Long before she and Jesse James called his commitment, Kat Von D called bad boy with the beautiful end of the grand gesture: a tattoo bearing his image.
VIDEO: See Von D get a tattoo on the face of James'
"He had a rough childhood, so he comes from there, it's incredible That's why I wanted to imagine it as a child, to capture the degree of innocence." Von D (real name: Katherine Drachenberg) said Thursday the Los Angeles Premiere Ink. "It 'been a good idea to take it with me when we finished. Tattoos way to recognize someone he loves."
VIDEO: Watch Kat and Jesse bag on your PDA
The star also explained how she and James, 41, became a couple. "We were friends forever, so I thought online dating would be weird," she said. "I've never seen him like that. And when you're in my friend zone, it's normal. But one day something in my heart said, "How is your friend Jesse? "So I texted him a joke, and he came back said he had not laughed for weeks."
The couple came out as a couple in August 2010 and announced their engagement five months later. After sharing with James in July 2011, Von D, 29, out of several television appearances pre-recorded.
PHOTOS: Hollywood's commitment broken
"Today it seemed quite impossible," he explained to Facebook on Thursday. "Most of the time, regardless of what happens around me, I'm not usually strong enough to get things to me like this. But today, there seems to be no way to escape from my thoughts." What have I done? I make a mess of things. ""
PHOTOS: crazy tattoos of stars "
"Although my intentions were never to offend or hurt anyone, it's not an excuse to go on a morning show interview this morning stupid - and it is not an attempt to justify what be it either, "said Von D the scoop on Good Day LA appearance. (She also canceled an interview E! News this afternoon.)
PHOTOS: crazy things for love
"I do not think to understand, and I can not expect to please everyone at any time," he said. "As much as I image [me] being this strong, independent woman, the truth is that most of the time I'm not as strong as I would be -. But I'm still trying"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More