Search This Blog

Thursday 18 August 2011

Kelly Preston: Scientology Helped Me Overcome The Death Of His Son Jett

 Kelly Preston: Scientology Helped Me Overcome The Death Of His Son Jett
Two years ago, Kelly Preston was struggling to make sense of the sudden death of her son 16 years old Jett, who lost his life due to an attack in January 2009.

The actress, now 48, credits his faith and overcome the difficult period of his life. "To be honest, it [was] a Scientology center," Preston says the September issue of the journal Health. "I do not know if I did, through without it."PHOTOS: The Family Album Travolta
(Preston and her husband, John Travolta, the Scientologists have more than two decades.)
Experience has taught a valuable lesson from Preston. "Do not worry about small things. Love your children as it could be the last time."
After a painful two years the family (including daughter Ella Bleu, 11) finally a happy news, the baby was born Benjamin Hunter Kaleo in November 2010.
"We [tried] In recent years," says Preston Health. "When I found out I was pregnant, I was floored. I slipped out of bed, and then came back to Johnny and I woke up in bed. We both began to cry. It 'was great."
Motherhood, Preston says, is the most important role I have ever faced. "I always wanted to be a mother, ever since I was 11 I was doing ads for thousands of dollars, but I would still function babysitting for 3 € per hour just because I liked it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More