Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Bill Belichick Will Get Extra Points For Dying

Bill Belichick Will Get Extra Points For Dying
It's my favorite thing about the conversation about the start of the new rules. Bill Belichick wore a matter of moving the start of the conversation until the extra point, and argued that it should be removed from the game, or at least greatly modified.
"Philosophically, play does not play, not the game. I do not think it's a good game. Extra points when the odds are 99 percent of extra points, not a game. Move the ball to the line 15-20 and courtyard Let it touch the inside of their kicks it. Same thing with the start to recover, if you're just going to put the ball 20, put the ball in 20. "
(Applause.)
Druthers because I am, I had completely eliminate - do not think you could see was a lot of kicks of 15 or 20, either. It saves time, speeds up the long game, and the guy at the end zone seats for the John 3:16 sign may not be time to prepare for its first floor.
This is the plan MJD: We only hope to touchdown is worth seven years, and if someone wants to risk points in both directions, they can trot the ball of the 2-point conversion on the spot and will receive eight points of the touchdown when they move to six if you do not. Hell, I say we move too far behind. I think 6-yard-line sounds about right.
I'm with him on the kickoff, too. I'll talk more later, but Belichick is right. If what the NFL wants is the back button, so why go halfway? Put the ball on the 20th Set it to 25 or 30 if you want. I'm not saying that I am anti-kick-off, I'm just saying that if the league will just lead to start the 20th, there are ways to do what works best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More