Search This Blog

Saturday 27 August 2011

Britney Spears: If I Had Not Known I'd Be A Teacher

Britney Spears: If I Had Not Known I'd Be A Teacher
Yes, ma'am, Ms. Spears.
What does Britney Spears do today if it was not a pop star? Education! In an interview with PopJustice.com, called the mother of 29 years, two career choices she would have done if it had not reached international fame at a young age.
"It would probably be a teacher," he tells the site. "I love children, and still I have to do now one of my favorite parts of my day is to meet my fans before the show. In particular the smaller ones. They are always so cute."
"I specialize in reading and history," she said, adding that his favorite historical period is 1920.
Thus, while "Baby One More Time" had been a one-hit wonder in 1998, Britney Spears said she would always "raise my family [and] to be a mother" today.
His son, Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden, 4, are his priority. "I have a very powerful way I raise my kids and stuff," he says. "Yes, [although I would not have known], would probably be more or less the same."
If a child always wants to pursue a career in the industry, enabling them to follow. "Definitely keep an eye on them, but if that's what I do, then let me go after it," he said. "I just want to be very protective."
"I do not want them to go to that feeling fear, and also that no one can really prepare for this field, and what happens," he says. "So I can only trust that instinct to know what is right and what is wrong and guide them along the way. I think I have experience."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More