Search This Blog

Monday 22 August 2011

Broncos Rookie Safety Rahim Moore Defends Devastating Blow To The Letters Receiver Donald Jones

Broncos Rookie Safety Rahim Moore Defends Devastating Blow To The Letters Receiver Donald Jones
It 'was undoubtedly a pre-season hit, and not in a good way - when the Denver Broncos safety Rahim Moore (Notes) moderate presentations receiver Donald Jones (notes) in winning the Broncos' Saturday in Buffalo, Jones will put on the lawn during the 'several minutes of players from both teams prayed and waited Fortunately, Jones. was able to get a hit and a walk off the field.
"I was a football player," Moore said after the game. "I really could not do the ball, which is what I really wanted to do. However, my intention was just to hit him. Our coaches want us to be physical, so I'll do what I do."
The presentations do not agree - especially the man in Buffalo receiver Stevie Johnson (notes), which was a few words to Moore after the game.
This is the switch with the professional football at the moment - the speed of the game requires players to make hits, whether the league likes it or not, and there are instances when players come into accidental collision so as to leave one or more players looking to me, however. This is a byproduct of the game, like it or not.
"I did not even know I was selected, I ran to the sideline," said Moore. "If it was the right thing to do, I'm sorry, but at the end of the day, I do not want to hurt anyone."
But again, the game was as much about the inevitable collisions NFL. Moore has been demonstrated for the game, but the NFL thought process is in the process, even when it comes to shocks may be fundamentally wrong and it is a good example.
"I will not blame him. I do not think it was the center of town," said Broncos head coach Fox after the game.
I agree - it seemed Moore has been a leader in his shoulder.
You decide after watching the hit on it, dear reader - Moore was wrong, or was it another example of the NFL is trying to legislate a fatality impossible?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More