Search This Blog

Monday 29 August 2011

'Rampage' Jones Charged With Espionage Field

'Rampage' Jones Charged With Espionage Field
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was not injured hands, if not injured and did not impact on their title fight UFC light heavyweight 135 September 24 in Denver against the champion Jon Jones.
But it was enough for Jackson discussed the state hands, which led to the former champion to believe that he is a spy in their midst.
Scuppers came to the UFC.
Jackson said in an interview with AOL Sports Monday that he had a history of having a hand injury last week. But four hours later, he mentioned the story in his gym, he says, his manager got a call from UFC matchmaker Joe Silva to ask.
Jackson said he was not a spy wary of his camp in the days before his May 29, 2010, fighting in the UFC 114 in Las Vegas with Rashad Evans. He said he injured his knee in training, but kept quiet and do not let anyone know. He was happy when the injury has never found its way to the media.
Still, Jackson said that during the fight, Evans, struck him repeatedly stabbed in the knee.
"In all my years of struggle, which had never been beaten on the knee before and I've never seen anyone someone punched him in the knee," said Jackson.
He said he was suspicious that someone in his camp had been unfair. It was not until recently when I received a message from a fan on Twitter, saying that Jones had a spy in the camp of Jackson, began to consider a possibility. It led him to write the history of the injured hand to see where it went.
Jackson said four hours after he first speak of the alleged damage, called Silva, who attended the UFC 134 in Brazil, his manager, Anthony McGann, ask. When McGann Silva assured that Jackson was not injured, he asked where Silva had heard the information.
For Jackson, the response was predictable: Silva said he received a call from Jones' manager Malki Kawa.
"A friend of mine was recently talking to Jon Jones Jon Jones manager and director said he knows everything that happens in our field," said Jackson. "He said he had spies in the camp and knew what was happening. It made me think.
"How did he know about my hand injury that quickly? He was not on the Internet, yet he knew about my hand injury right away. UFC were people in Brazil, is probably why it took them four hours to call. She shows me two things. They have spies in my camp, one and two, they are stupid as hell because they did not how to use the information properly and wait He called right away, traveling to Joe Silva. Joe Silva called my boss immediately. "
Jackson said he is hampered, because he said he did not do this and not try to find information about the opponent.
"I do not care what Jon Jones is doing, and I do not care what his game plan is," the former UFC light heavyweight champion said. "I have zero treatment. I still have the honor of the fighter and the fight goes the right way, not to spy on my opponent. I'm not afraid of my opponent, asks lots of questions, or worry about what he does. I even watch a movie. "
Kawa has vehemently denied having a spy in the Jackson camp, but admitted he called Silva learn. Kawa said he saw a story on Twitter that Jackson was injured, prompting his call for Silva.
But Kawa was not sure that he is spying on Jackson, and that the publication of this report, only a negative impact on Jones.
"I swear by God not to spy on the camp," said Kawa. "It's completely and utterly false. There is nothing to it at all. It's funny, he said, though, because we learned that Jon was training members of working age with him. We do not care and it's kind of funny that he did. But I can assure you that nothing can be all that is true about this other Joe Silva called me after someone placed something on Twitter that Rampage was hurt and pull. I wanted to know what was happening, but it was more than that . That's all. "
Kawa was once briefly Evans co-manager, Glenn Robinson, true sports car, but Evans was in charge of Jervis Cole at the time of his fight with UFC 114 Jackson.
Evans said he had received no information on Jackson a knee injury, but said he kept punching in the knee, because Jackson responded.
"I never heard anything about it," said Evans of knee injury to Michael Jackson. "I heard after the game. I do not know whether to go into combat. When I was against the cage, I kept hitting him in the knee, because of how he reacted, not because someone told me something before.
"When you're in a fight, you just go after what you can get a reaction from. I punched in the toe, if I felt that it bothered him. We were leaning against the cage and it was really difficult to get away. I really could not do much for him, and he could not do much for me. I wanted to stay and I did not want the referee to break us. So I had to keep busy air, and saw that it bothers him, so I continued to hit him in the leg. That's it. "
Jackson, however, is convinced that there was someone around you has been revealed about what he does. He said that one day he worked at the elbows in the camp and the next day, Jones tweeted that he had to start working together.
It could be coincidence, but Jackson did not see it that way. He said he was going to try to campaign for his fans to send him a message on his Twitter page will tell whether or not they believe Jones used a spy. He said he suspects he knows who is leaking information, but said he has not released the identity.
"Do not do it," Jackson said. "It's me and him. I would never out him in public."
He said he feels betrayed, because he says he treats his sparring partner well. But he said in his best form for a long time, and ready to shock Jones. Jackson said he weighs 228 pounds more than three weeks of battle.
It takes the issue of espionage as a sign of weakness on the part of Jones.
"Of course they will say they are not, but we will put the story out there for the fans and let them decide," said Jackson.
Espionage in the fighting game is not new. In 1987, Marvelous Marvin Hagler is preparing for the fight against Sugar Ray Leonard in a title match greatest middleweight, Leonard was sent to Brown JD Hagler camp in Palm Springs, California, the spy.
Brown was a pimp known as Leonard and Hagler and his camp. However, Brown wore glasses, dyed his hair and got into the field without being noticed. Then, to show Leonard that he had inside access, Brown appears as a fan and took a picture with Hagler Hagler ended after sparring. He brought the photo back to camp Leonard as evidence.
Jackson is full of confidence - "I do not care what they see or what to see," - and vowed to take the title of Jones.
"We all know the history of this kind," Jackson said of Jones. "He'll learn a hard lesson [September 24]. They will see."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More