Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Nick Swisher Is Planning A Honeymoon ... Afghanistan?

Nick Swisher Is Planning A Honeymoon ... Afghanistan?
We all know that the honeymoon the old standbys: Not on the islands of Hawaii. Destinations in the Caribbean. Italy, France and Spain, too.
But Afghanistan? I guess the honeymoon that all Americans is the result of a roll after the marriage of two members of the U.S. Army. Not on the short list of a person - or a long list of this issue.
Well, except for New York Yankees outfielder Nick Swisher (White) and his wife, actress Joanna Garcia. After being married last December, the couple now says he will visit troops in Afghanistan this winter, and finally take a honeymoon was postponed due to their busy schedules.

Speaking to us Yankees United is the event of emergency in the kitchen Tornado Southern Hospitality Hell, Swisher said, "Three officers came to the Yankee dressing room and asked if any of us would like to visit the troops. My hands went to up, I said: "I am involved," I knew Joanna would like to go. It's our first trip since we got married ... I come from a military family ... And we think, these men and women are out there risking everything for us. I realize how fortunate I was, so I want to return every chance I can.
Excited Garcia also said, "We are both eager to visit the troops. Yes, this is not a traditional honeymoon, but it's something we firmly on both."
Garcia admitted that the couple would likely stop in Europe on the way back, but here is a message for the cynics inevitably is: who cares? Not many people spend part of their special time in Afghanistan to the Swisher-Garcia takes a lot of your valuable time to support and visit our military ranks as a major victory in my book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More