Search This Blog

Friday 5 August 2011

Pauley Perrette Is The Most Famous Star Primetime TV

Pauley Perrette Is The Most Famous Star Primetime TV
So here's a fact: The last notation Q (including consumer entertainment survey to measure the popularity of Stars) is out, and the Americas favorite television star prime-time Pauley Perrett is "NCIS." Veteran TV (formerly a series regular on "Time of Your Life" and "Murder One") created the role on CBS's late "JAG" in 2003 and has played since, both in "NCIS" and its spin off, "NCIS:. Los Angeles"
Let me just ... see, think of all the dozens of shows on television, and all the stars of these shows - everyone from Eva Longoria to Patrick Dempsey for Mariska Hargitay. Their image. Imagine that you had to put them in order, from those you do not worry about the way to him, you're always excited to see if the appearance of talk show you never miss when you fill TV commercials with joy. Who is the ONE STAR You literally can not get enough. Pauley Perrett is?
Oh my God, is not it?!
Guys, really, I watch TV so they do not know. My TV is basically all the time. And I'm not a snob: I can see all sorts of rubbish indefensible stupidity, "House Hunters International" to reruns of "Beverly Hills, 90210" So the fact that "NCIS" - a program that I do. "I've never been a minute - is the most popular series of scripted television makes me feel like I was out of step with society.
In fact, the biggest obstacle that prevents me from taking "NCIS" is Perrette! The last time was on "Late Night", I thought the nervous trembling of enormous proportions. Your ads errors Expedia. And I know you probably have to leave your hair in Gothic and speed to play Abby on "NCIS," but you need to stop dressing like in real life, because she is 42 years old.
The five occupants of the first ranking list Q:
First Pauley Perrett, "NCIS"
2. Cote de Pablo, "NCIS"
3. Jim Parsons, "The Big Bang Theory"
4. Mark Harmon, "NCIS"
5. David McCallum, "NCIS"
A Parsons might say he was recognized by his peers for his performance: he was nominated for an Emmy for playing three Sheldon on "Bang", his first victory last year. Harmon and McCallum have been Emmy in other roles, but Emmy voters have so far refused to honor their work, fight against crime navally.
It tastes like TV watching majority rarely coincide with those of Emmy voters, then I should not be surprised by these results ... except perhaps by their texture. People really love this show, I guess! And in the meantime, "Terrier" was canceled after one season. America, I want you to take the rest of the day to reflect your choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More