Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

Elisabetta Canalis Breaks The Silence On George Clooney Split

Elisabetta Canalis Breaks The Silence On George Clooney Split
George Clooney has become - with Stacey Keibler.
Elisabetta Canalis and her ex has changed - in Los Angeles and Dancing with the Stars!
Three months after she and Clooney, 50, confirmed their separation, the Italian model and television personality in the open end of their romance two years and its consequences
"At the end of the day I always saw the end of my relationship as a personal failure," Canalis, 32, told the Italian magazine Chi. "Nothing is ever quite [the] good-bye."

Several friends have told us that the Canalis was anxious to take their relationship with Clooney, the next level - that is, marriage - but the Ides of March, the famed actor and graduate agreed. (His new romance Keibler, 31-2 DWTS alum - There are also strong, friends have told me).
Canalis has hinted at his side the story of his irresponsible talk to whom.
"I'm a little tomboy, but when it comes to love, I'm a doormat," she said. "I am looking for men who can give me security."
The beauty said she may like unhealthy bad boy. "I always saw men controlled fresh and so good for me," he sniffed. "We accept that the prince who comes to save not going to happen - it works against him."
Dancing with Stars concert, it seems, has arrived just in time.
"The end of a relationship is complicated," he admits. "I went to the United States, because right now I could not face the world. Look at my life has been dissected been easy for me."
It is surprising peace in Hollywood, though. "Here in Los Angeles, I found peace. I also found work. It was a difficult moment for me, but you have to go about things. "
Canalis and is optimistic about the romantic prospects, too. "In the past, self-destruction, when it came to love - I was immature, I throw in things, but now times have changed, I want a relationship where the other person understands."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More