Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

Jessica Simpson Slams Rumors Breast Reduction: "I Love My Suck!"

Jessica Simpson Slams Rumors Breast Reduction: "I Love My Suck!"
Jessica Simpson assets to stay in place!
According to tabloid reports began to surface recently alleged that Jessica would have to undergo breast reduction before her marriage to the former NFL star Eric Johnson, the star hit Twitter Wednesday to set the record straight.
Was always a lot of questions about the alleged breast reduction, "Jessica, 31, Twitter.
"Do not worry ... I Love My Boobies!" He continued. "Do not go anywhere!"
The 31-year-old wrote to a fan: "It is Udderly truth!"
Jessica, who just finished the competition that NBC reality series "Fashion Star," told Access Hollywood in July that she and Eric maintains the date of their wedding a secret, even from the rest of the Simpson clan.
"I can tell you one thing, not a person nailed [the wedding] date on their heads. Nobody knows yet, "said Jessica at the time. "Me, Eric, and The Wedding Planner [only knows]."
The couple said they hope to marry earlier by Christmas of 2011 e
Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More