Search This Blog

Saturday 10 September 2011

Video: Coastal Carolina Coach Requests A Locker Room Full Of Dogs

Video: Coastal Carolina Coach Requests A Locker Room Full Of Dogs
This long-term Coastal Carolina head coach and the dominant Big South Conference Coach of the Year, David Bennett, earlier this week, speaking in the form of a parable to communicate with suppliers mentality Chanticleers first showdown Saturday with Bennett, a former team, the Division II Catawba College. What is the mentality is, I have not the faintest idea.
The complete report are:
We tried to get "ready to make the two sons of 'em is a golf tournament before the practice, it is not true Twelve cats live across the street we opened the screen door is broken -? We .. need to get a new window - but the screen is broken, so you can come across the screen, but you can not go out. I turn to look. And 'our little kitty cat, kitchen.

So I said, 'What are you doing here, kitty kitty? "At that point, [growl], the cat turns around, trying to get back, but the screen does not go that way. Cat begins to" MEEOOOOW! "All you crazy And I told our players: We need more dogs . Barkin behind Bo ', I have to go on the first floor Bo, Mel is like, "What now?! "I say:" It's not a cat at home. "" The cat in the house? "I said," Yes, there is a cat in the house! "
So I told our players, I tried to let out the front door, "MEEEOOOW!" The cat is still Goin 'Crazy in there. And I told the players: You need to be more like a dog! We do not need a lot of cats meow here, 'Lookin in the mirror. "I look gooood, I have some extra bands, put on my shoes others." Having a dog! No need meows do not need no cat. We need more Dawgs.
I still do not know what that means. But I know Knute Rockne could not have said better myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More