Search This Blog

Thursday 22 September 2011

Kirstie Alley Wants To Be "Madly, Deeply In Love '

Kirstie Alley Wants To Be "Madly, Deeply In Love '
Attention world: Kirstie Alley is back on the market and looking for a worthy suitor.
"What I want is to be madly, deeply in love," Alley told People magazine. "For the first time in my life, I know exactly what I want in a man. I want someone who has my back, which is brave and courageous."The always blunt, the actress recently Slim who is openly discussed his long periods of drought - his last relationship has been documented with her second husband, Parker Stevenson, and ended in 1997 - added: "I don ' not love the way I looked, and I did not want to have sex fat. "
Since the adoption of a healthy lifestyle and working up a sweat on "Dancing With the Stars Alley" launched a massive 100 pounds. (We are stunned and speechless by this transformation. Hard to believe 60 years! Forty-five years, we can work with them. But 60? Not at all.)
Now that Alley is on the lookout, that kind of guy she dated? With all due respect: Who would manage this human tornado of personality and zest for life? We have some ideas:
- David Arquette (who is wild and crazy and likes older women)
- Simon Cowell (of which he is responsible for her sharp wit)
- A guy in finance non-famous (= stable, she laughed =)
We would propose, Zac Efron, but it would be terribly inappropriate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More