Search This Blog

Thursday 8 September 2011

Women's Legendary 9 / 11 Image Of The Decade To Overcome The Difficulties

Women's Legendary 9 / 11 Image Of The Decade To Overcome The Difficulties
The attacks of 9 / 11 has changed the lives of billions - and even less that the borders of Marcy. Shortly after the attacks on the World Trade Center, the border was photographed covered in dust and ashes by the consequences. The photo, taken by AFP Stan Honda, was one of the iconic images of that terrible day.
Borders has been through a lot in the last 10 years. There have been problems of depression and substance abuse, and nightmares that are held in September 11. She spoke recently with the New York Post about his life ups and downs in the last decade.
11. September 2001, Borders had worked at his new job of the Bank for one month only. Machines hit the World Trade Center and the panic has left the table, Borders floor of the tower 81 North to exit to the streets to see what was happening.
As she came to the street, the south tower fell, and the borders could not see much. "I could not see my hand in my face. The world went silent, "she said. Finally, someone shot him in the lobby of the building where a photographer captured the image of his unforgettable surrounded by yellow dust severe. According to the Telegraph UK, yet the limits have clothing on that day, "still unwashed and covered with dust of the twin towers."
In his interview with the Post, the details of the borders of some of the difficulties it has faced since then: "My life is spiraling out of control, I have not done a day's work in nearly 10 years, and 2011 I was becoming a complete mess .. I saw a plane, I panicked. If I saw a man in a building, I was convinced I was going to shoot. "
Last April, she checked into rehab, when you realize that he would die if he stayed on his current path. Just over a week later, he received the news that Osama bin Laden had been killed by U.S. forces. News in conjunction with his new clean and sober lifestyle, not a great help to silence his inner demons. "I used to lose sleep over him, has bad dreams bin Laden was bombing my house, but now I have peace of mind."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More