Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

Style Rules To Break (And Finds Under $ 100!)

Style Rules To Break (And Finds Under $ 100!)
You know how when you were young were the children who have positively thrived only in breaking the rules? I had one of those guys scared me to death. That's why I like to break the boring old rules! You're like me you need to feel "bad" without getting into trouble? These laws are just asking to be crushed.1. Do not mix prints!
This rule is outdated as they come. In fact, the press has been a mixing of the most important trends of the runways in recent seasons. I like it because it allows the user to take the risk in an unexpected way.
2. You can not wear white to a wedding!
OK. This rule does not apply to wedding guests, but more recently has been modified to allow the weddings. Case in point: Pippa Middleton is a fascinating maid of honor, wedding party and angelic Kate Moss Kim Kardashian and bridesmaids. I am very seriously considering changing my bridesmaids in my lovely ivory wedding next fall!
3. Open-toed shoes are just for the summer!
No, I say. As long as the shoe that has a great summer-only (such as cork and jute), you are welcome to add a pair of tights to make your favorite peep-toes or sandals in the upcoming season.
4. Pomp and splendor do not fall before sunset!
People of my generation beloved grandmother (not my grandmother, who loves the glam 24 / 7) to think that flashy clothes during the day is a total no-no. I disagree! When done with taste, a little spark can decorate the safest gray shirt and a jacket with sequins can be the perfect addition to a shirt and slacks.
5. Always match your handbag to shoes!
In the same vein as the previous rule, which is totally obsolete. In the past, the first being (a feature much appreciated in women) is achieved by doing things like that, or the like, always coordinate their nails and toes. Stir the pot by the choice of shoes and a handbag in the same style (for example, preppy or bohemian), but in different colors / textures.
6th Do not mix gold and silver jewelry!
In no way, man. I downloaded my right hand on a pile of tires at the time, if my nails were not so unmanicured. This rule is stupid, probably in style. A well-edited collection of rings or bracelets of different metals, looks very cool and sophisticated.
7. Denim is denim is a sticky!
Not always. When you're wrong, I must admit that the result is always hilarious Tuxedo Texas (See also Canada, or any other state / country you are angry against). A new trend, however, are worn denim shirt that looks really nice with a pair of jeans washing darker or lighter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More